Justice for Laughing Boy: Connor Sparrowhawk – A Death by Indifference
Michael Brown Professor of nursing, Queen’s University Belfast
I started to read this book, written by Connor Sparrowhawk’s mother, with mixed feelings. I followed Connor’s case as it unfolded, including the subsequent investigation and reports into his tragic death – he drowned in a bath at an NHS specialist unit following an unobserved epileptic seizure – and the inquest.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 6, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now