Be more dog and live for the here and now
Forget forward-planning or assessing risks – just go for it
It is unlikely anyone reading this will disagree with the notion that NHS staff have some of the most critical, but demanding jobs in the country. We are in effect holding the NHS together with goodwill and duct tape – minus the duct tape.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 6, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now