Evaluating Outcomes in Health and Social Care
Naomi Elliott Associate professor, School of nursing and midwifery, Trinity College Dublin
Few texts on evaluating outcomes in healthcare address an important aspect of modern service delivery: that it often involves interagency work with different organisations.
Learning Disability Practice.
20, 6, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now