Thoughtful Health Care: Ethical Awareness and Reflective Practice
Karen Sanders Senior lecturer, Adult nursing, London South Bank University
This easy-to-read book is a must for nurses seeking to improve the care they provide. It challenges many of the belief structures in the NHS, as well as how healthcare professionals see the health service. It also examines clearly and honestly where policymakers have made mistakes.
25, 10, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now