Thoughtful Health Care: Ethical Awareness and Reflective Practice
Karen Sanders Senior lecturer, Adult nursing, London South Bank University
This easy-to-read book is a must for nurses seeking to improve the care they provide. It challenges many of the belief structures in the NHS, as well as how healthcare professionals see the health service. It also examines clearly and honestly where policymakers have made mistakes.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 16-16. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.16.s20
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now