How to Do Your Research Project: A Guide for Students
Patricia Jarrett Freelance researcher, Health sciences
Ideal for students of social or health sciences at undergraduate, master’s or PhD level, this book covers all aspects of the research process from selecting an idea to write up.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 16-16. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.16.s19
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now