Mnemonics and Study Tips for Medical Students
Valerie McGurk Practice development nurse, Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
Now in its third edition, this pocket-sized revision guide gives the reader lots of tips and tools to aid clinical learning. It is a memory aid book made fun, even making me to laugh out loud in places.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.15.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now