Mnemonics and Study Tips for Medical Students
Valerie McGurk Practice development nurse, Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
Now in its third edition, this pocket-sized revision guide gives the reader lots of tips and tools to aid clinical learning. It is a memory aid book made fun, even making me to laugh out loud in places.
25, 10, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now