Building resilience for the next generation
Mike Parker Senior lecturer, Emergency and unscheduled care at the University of York and a member of the Emergency Nurse editorial board
Nursing graduates should be prepared for the stark realities of working in an overstretched NHS
Recently I was marking work submitted by third-year nursing students. Their aim was to produce a personal philosophy of care based on the four paradigms of nursing.
Emergency Nurse. 25, 10, 16-16. doi: 10.7748/en.25.10.16.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now