Make time to listen to colleagues under stress
Roisin Devlin Lead nurse, Emergency departments, South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust, Northern Ireland, and a member of the Emergency Care Association committee
Some staff appear to be coping but are struggling internally. We should ensure we listen to them.
This winter appears to be the most challenging so far and the pressure and stress on staff is phenomenal.
25, 10, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now