App may help create a nation of lifesavers
Hannah Bryant Resuscitation officer, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham and a member of the Emergency Nurse advisory board
As Restart a Heart Day goes from strength to strength, resuscitation teams are embracing new technology
Restart a Heart Day, which falls every October across Europe, is aimed at teaching vital lifesaving cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills to as many people as possible. Now in its fourth year, its success is growing.
25, 7, 16-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now