We need better training to win the fight against sepsis
Tricia Scott Consultant editor, Emergency Nurse
Sepsis is an overwhelming and life-threatening response to infection that can lead to tissue damage, organ failure and even death. The condition arises due to the immune system over-responding and affects about 123,000 people in England annually, according to NHS England.
25, 7, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now