The disruptive effects of breast cancer treatment
Having a diagnosis of breast cancer at a young age, together with chemotherapy and surgery, affects how women look at themselves – and sexual intimacy with partners
‘Having sex wasn’t the real issue for me – it was how I looked and felt about myself.’
Cancer Nursing Practice.
16, 8, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now