The disruptive effects of breast cancer treatment
Having a diagnosis of breast cancer at a young age, together with chemotherapy and surgery, affects how women look at themselves – and sexual intimacy with partners
‘Having sex wasn’t the real issue for me – it was how I looked and felt about myself.’
Cancer Nursing Practice.
16, 8, 14-16.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now