Patient feedback is a vital part of delivering quality care
Carole Farrell Consultant editor, Cancer Nursing Practice
This issue, we showcase cancer nurses’ innovations to improve patient care. These highlight their passion and determination and demonstrate high standards of compassionate care, despite the current financial constraints on the NHS.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
16, 8, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now