Ethics at the End of Life
Claire Windsor Clinical nurse specialist, Specialist palliative care team, London North West Healthcare NHS Trust
This book does not have a nursing focus, but more of a philosophical approach to end of life care.
Cancer Nursing Practice.
16, 8, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now