Striding out to work
Advanced nurse practitioner Clare Mechen on how taking a step back before putting her best foot forward helped with her vocation
I work as an advanced nurse practitioner and clinical nurse manager for The Adam Practice in Dorset. My job combines a clinical aspect, treating patients autonomously, and leading others to support and develop the practice nursing team.
Primary Health Care. 27, 10, 15-15. doi: 10.7748/phc.27.10.15.s14
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now