How much do you know about learning disabilities?
Many general practice nurses say they lack the skills to care for service users, but new guidance offers support
The majority of general practice nurses who responded to an RCN survey said that they felt they do not have the knowledge and skills to meet the needs of patients with a learning disability.
Primary Health Care.
32, 5, 16-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now