Nurse-led IV clinic brings treatment to the community while improving efficiency
Rapid response antibiotics service in Swansea proves crucial for mobile patients
Patients in Swansea who are mobile and require ongoing intravenous (IV) antibiotics can now receive their treatment via a nurse-led community clinic.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now