Nurse-led IV clinic brings treatment to the community while improving efficiency
Rapid response antibiotics service in Swansea proves crucial for mobile patients
Patients in Swansea who are mobile and require ongoing intravenous (IV) antibiotics can now receive their treatment via a nurse-led community clinic.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 8-9.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now