NMC reveals nursing associate draft standards
The Nursing and Midwifery Council’s proposed draft standards for the nursing associate role will apply to around 2,000 trainees studying at 35 pilot sites in England.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now