NMC reveals nursing associate draft standards
The Nursing and Midwifery Council’s proposed draft standards for the nursing associate role will apply to around 2,000 trainees studying at 35 pilot sites in England.
Primary Health Care.
27, 9, 7-7.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now