General Practice Patient Survey: the effects of ED attendance on primary healthcare
Vari Drennan Professor of healthcare and policy research, St George’s University of London and Kingston University, London
Pressures on emergency departments (EDs) have resulted in policies to improve access in primary care. Questions remain about whether this is effective.
Primary Health Care. 28, 2, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/phc.28.2.12.s11
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now