Are virtual wards and hospitals at home the future of frailty care?
Services that aim to keep older people out of hospital, with a particular focus on those living with frailty or at risk of falls, can benefit nurses and patients alike
Services to keep people out of hospital – such as virtual wards and hospitals at home – are seeing a major expansion as part of a new NHS plan.
Primary Health Care.
33, 5, 15-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now