Improving record-keeping and communication in chronic wound care
New NHS standards focus on assessment and consistency in wound care, by improving documentation, investigation of underlying causes and multidisciplinary approaches
New standards on record-keeping and documentation in wound care should be available for use by nurses later in the year.
Primary Health Care.
33, 5, 6-8.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now