How nurses can keep immunisation efforts on track in the face of falling vaccination rates
False claims on social media about vaccine toxicity and side effects are frightening parents
Vaccination rates for children are falling, leading to worrying outbreaks of infection and concern among health officials about the number of measles cases being seen this year.
Primary Health Care.
33, 5, 9-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now