Wimbledon to welly burn: the variety of volunteering
Lynne Pearce Freelance health journalist
Nurses who offer their skills to St John Ambulance gain career opportunities as well as the chance to be part of some major events
Volunteering for St John Ambulance gives nurses a chance to care for patients in a range of unique settings, including major sporting fixtures, music festivals and even local flower shows.
32, 7, 36-37.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests