When to look for signs of IPF
Wendy Preston @WendyPresto RCN head of nursing and a respiratory nurse specialist
Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is a condition that many clinicians will rarely encounter, and while there’s no cure, there are new treatments
More people die from idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis than are killed on the roads each year, but few nurses or doctors have much experience of the disease.
32, 7, 29-29.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now