It’s our duty to help students blossom safely
Janet Davies @janetRCN RCN chief executive and general secretary
New nursing students will soon get their first experience of working in our communities and on our wards. This year will see a wider range of students, as well as a potential increase in numbers as more apprentices join established university students.
32, 7, 28-28.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests