We flew by the seat of our pants in the 1970s
Jane Bates Ophthalmic nurse in Hampshire
Fear, fun and flying by the seat of our pants: nurse training in the 1970s. I would also add throbbing feet, a diet of ward chocolates and no money for the Tube fare home. Not much has changed, has it?
32, 4, 31-31.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now