The Lives of Older Lesbians: Sexuality, Identity & the Life Course
Julie Fish Chair in social work and health inequalities, De Montfort University
The author of this book suggests that older lesbians enter a kind of cultural ‘Bermuda Triangle’, into which they disappear without trace.
32, 9, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now