Soft Law and Global Health Problems
Sue Campbell Associate lecturer, Open University
This important book, which draws on a vast number of resources, would be suitable for nurses with an interest in international development or studying global health policy.
32, 25, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now