Single people lack confidence in their ability to cope with bowel cancer
Bowel cancer patients who are single are twice as likely to have little or no confidence in dealing with their condition compared with those who are married or living with a partner (13% compared with 6%), the largest study of its kind has found.
32, 4, 17-17.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now