Routledge Handbook of Clinical Supervision
Deborah Leetham Senior lecturer and programme leader, Northumbria University
This book explores clinical supervision in a language appropriate to novice health professionals and experienced researchers alike. The authors define terms associated with clinical supervision that are often misunderstood.
32, 7, 32-32.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests