Routledge Handbook of Clinical Supervision
Deborah Leetham Senior lecturer and programme leader, Northumbria University
This book explores clinical supervision in a language appropriate to novice health professionals and experienced researchers alike. The authors define terms associated with clinical supervision that are often misunderstood.
32, 7, 32-32.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now