Oxford Handbook of Midwifery (Third edition)
Valerie McGurk Practice development nurse, Paediatrics, Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
Updated for the third time, this revised edition covers new developments in addition to best practice in midwifery from conception and antenatal support through to labour and postnatal care. The journey for the mother and baby from conception to birth and after is portrayed in an easy to read and user-friendly style.
32, 7, 32-32.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests