Practice nurse always made time for my husband’s wound care
Maureen Brown says Suzie Matthews often stayed late at work and showed care and patience as she cleaned and dressed her husband’s tumour every day
My husband Michael had a tumour that had grown out of his leg just below the groin. The tumour had burst and was weeping and needed dressing, but I had been told I should not touch it.
32, 7, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now