Older siblings raise the risk of serious flu in babies and toddlers
Children under two years are more likely to be admitted to hospital with influenza if they have an older sister or brother, according to research published in the European Respiratory Journal.
Nursing Standard. 32, 8, 16-16. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.8.16.s18
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now