It’s time to talk about nursing’s hierarchies
Heather Henry @HeatherHenry4 Independent public health nurse, a Queen’s Nurse, and chair, New NHS Alliance
Workforce strategies must consider how nurses can enable solutions rather than simply deliver services
We are about halfway through the consultation period on the new Health Education England (HEE) workforce strategy, Facing Facts, Shaping the Future. This is an ideal opportunity to talk about some elephants in the room – things that are not generally spoken about when it comes to workforce planning.
32, 28, 29-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now