I could not cope without the care of my nurse specialist
Chrissie Powell, a nurse who has a rare neurological condition, says the support of nurse specialist Kerry Mutch is essential
My nurse specialist Kerry Mutch, and the service she runs for people with neuromyelitis optica (NMO), is a lifeline.
32, 20, 65-65.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now