Winter crisis highlights ministers’ failure to take staffing seriously
Barely a winter passes without the NHS being described as being at breaking point, in crisis, on its knees – select a cliché of your choice. This time around the government has responded by cancelling routine operations in England for a month in a desperate attempt to regain control.
32, 20, 3-3.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now