Female Mutilation: The Truth Behind the Horrifying Global Practice of Female Genital Mutilation
Sonia Hall Practice manager, London
This is the second book by this author non this topic. In contrast with the first, which explored cultures and beliefs from the author’s perspective, this book is a compilation of others’ views. Contributors are male and female, and include people who have been subject to FGM and campaigners from all over the world.
32, 4, 34-34.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now