Depression linked to genes associated with low mood
People affected by depression may have genes associated with anxiety, worry and low mood, a study suggests.
Nursing Standard. 32, 24, 17-17. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.24.17.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now