Holistic support when families need it most
Community and hospice-based charity Marie Cure has a range of registered and unregistered roles in palliative and end of life care
Marie Curie cares for more than 40,000 terminally ill people a year, working in front-line care, day and night.
37, 6, 57-58.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now