BME issue bigger than the NHS
Your story ‘Only 2% of top NHS nurse posts filled by black and minority ethnic (BME) staff’ (news, 13 September) says much more needs to be done to ensure a greater number of talented BME nurses take on executive positions in the NHS.
32, 4, 30-30.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now