A simple ‘thank you’ tells us we’re not being taken for granted
Jane Bates Ophthalmic nurse, Hampshire
My husband retired recently and is embracing domesticity with a vengeance. ‘Look, I’ve hung out the laundry,’ he exclaims.
Nursing Standard. 32, 24, 33-33. doi: 10.7748/ns.32.24.33.s25
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now