A second attempt is worth it
Welcome back to nursing Grant Byrne and good luck with your training (see students, page 35). Many years ago I twice failed my finals and it was very stressful to keep going. Then, after 12 years as a staff nurse, I had to give up my career as childcare was a nightmare to find.
32, 9, 30-30.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now