Medications and older people
Roger Watson Professor of Nursing, University of Hull
The key to benefiting older people through medication lies in the proper diagnosis of illness, correct prescription of drugs and vigilant monitoring of intended and unintended drug actions.
Nursing Older People. 12, 6, 21-25. doi: 10.7748/nop2000.09.12.6.21.c2156
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now