Medication issues for nursing older people (part 1)
Lindsay Dingwall Teaching fellow, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Dundee
This article aims to raise awareness about professional responsibility and accountability in medication issues that impact on older people. Nurses must recognise their responsibilities in regard to the safe administration of medicines and challenge poor drug administration practices.
Nursing Older People.
19, 1, 25-29.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now