Helping older women manage changes in their sexual health
Ruth Sander Independent consultant, Care of the older person
With increased life expectancy women can expect to live one third of their life post-menopause, when many older women say that sexual activity is still an important part of their relationship.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now