Helping older women manage changes in their sexual health
Ruth Sander Independent consultant, Care of the older person
With increased life expectancy women can expect to live one third of their life post-menopause, when many older women say that sexual activity is still an important part of their relationship.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now