Injecting growth factor into diabetic foot ulcers
Ruth Sander Independent consultant, Care of the older person
Diabetic foot ulcers are full-thickness wounds penetrating through the deep layers of the skin below the ankle in patients with diabetes. They are feared because they are difficult to heal and can prompt amputation of the limb.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now