Injecting growth factor into diabetic foot ulcers
Ruth Sander Independent consultant, Care of the older person
Diabetic foot ulcers are full-thickness wounds penetrating through the deep layers of the skin below the ankle in patients with diabetes. They are feared because they are difficult to heal and can prompt amputation of the limb.
Nursing Older People. 29, 9, 11-11. doi: 10.7748/nop.29.9.11.s9
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now