Enabling a good quality of life for older people
Joyce A Forge Lead, RCN Retired Members Network
Nurses have a responsibility to promote health and well-being among the people they care for
A report by Age UK (2017) shines a light on how the system of health and care is working for older people in England. It shows the immense challenges facing the increasing numbers of older people who need care, and the effect of the failure to provide it on their health and well-being, as well as on the NHS.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now