Enabling a good quality of life for older people
Joyce A Forge Lead, RCN Retired Members Network
Nurses have a responsibility to promote health and well-being among the people they care for
A report by Age UK (2017) shines a light on how the system of health and care is working for older people in England. It shows the immense challenges facing the increasing numbers of older people who need care, and the effect of the failure to provide it on their health and well-being, as well as on the NHS.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 14-14.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now