Walk a mile in another carer’s shoes
Carol Brindley Carer development coordinator, Beechcroft Older Adults
Custard tarts and dominoes: the experience of visiting a person with dementia can be unusual
This morning I am visiting a person with dementia.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now