Walk a mile in another carer’s shoes
Carol Brindley Carer development coordinator, Beechcroft Older Adults
Custard tarts and dominoes: the experience of visiting a person with dementia can be unusual
This morning I am visiting a person with dementia.
Nursing Older People.
29, 9, 15-15.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now