When discharge goes wrong
According to Healthwatch, thousands of people treated in hospital remain longer than is clinically necessary because of administrative delays or lack of community care. This results in unnecessary distress for patients and additional strain on the NHS.
24, 8, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now