We need to be sceptical about media messages
Niall McCrae Lecturer, Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery, King’s College London, The Nursing Management editorial advisory board
Is a perceived rise in psychological disorders among young people real or contrived?
Teachers, media, the Department of Health, political conferences and the royal family: they’re all talking about a mental health crisis among younger people. But is it real or contrived?
24, 7, 19-19.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now