Resilience is crucial for nursing leaders
Paul Jebb Assistant chief nurse (corporate), University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
Staff must be able to adapt quickly to rising demand for healthcare services and changes in technology
Senior nursees have a difficult role to fulfil. Growth in the size of organisations, lack of resources, poorly defined limits of responsibility, growing expectations at a time of fiscal restraint and advances in technology are increasing pressure on them.
24, 7, 21-21.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to the website and the online archive
- Bi-monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now