Resilience is crucial for nursing leaders
Paul Jebb Assistant chief nurse (corporate), University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
Staff must be able to adapt quickly to rising demand for healthcare services and changes in technology
Senior nursees have a difficult role to fulfil. Growth in the size of organisations, lack of resources, poorly defined limits of responsibility, growing expectations at a time of fiscal restraint and advances in technology are increasing pressure on them.
24, 7, 21-21.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now